KRAVolution Rescue Forces is a special training concept for ambulance staff and firefighters, based on the Law Enforcement Division. The biggest difference are the different legal bases. A rescue service employee has no weapons like a policeman but rescue workers become victims of violence more and more. There are no longer only insults and verbal violence, but unfortunately also physical violence is increasing.
Rescue Forces Training specifically focuses on tactical behavior at the incident scene. Attacks can often even be avoided which requires regular training and continuous education, but above all also regular self-defense training in the spare time. These Krav Maga self-defense techniques are learned effectively and quickly.
The main focuses of the KRAVolution Rescue Forces Division for a holistic self-defense training are:
- Communication and body language
- Tactical behavior in conflict situations
- Teamwork in self-defense
- Behavior in encroachments
- Techniques in emergency situations
- Self-defense in tight spaces, CQB training
- Self-defense under adverse conditions, low light / no light
- Defense scenarios: prevention, response and defense against knife, stick or gun threats
All techniques are designed to given situation. Since a rescue service staff is unarmed, they use all the available means for self-defense, e.g. the rescue backpack. The KRAVolution Instructor team consists of active paramedics who integrate their daily experiences into the development of KRAVolution. In addition the Rescue Forces training can be very realistic, because you train with colleagues.