Teens Krav Maga
“Where are you going now and then?” Is probably one of the questions that annoyed all of us as a teenager the most. What we did not understand at the time was that it is not about control but about the importance of our parents. Because they are worried about us. That’s why they want us to be safe.
Young people are increasingly victims of violent attacks in everyday life and at schoolyards. Similar to the KRAVolution Kids Division, KRAVolution Krav Maga employs experienced Instructors and adapted self-defense training. It is not just about learning effective techniques for self-defense, but also about the feeling for the right tactical behavior, self-assertion in case of emergency, as well as the preservation of proportionality.
The main focuses of the KRAVolution Teenager Division for a holistic self-defense training are:
- Recognition of threats and tactical retreat
- Attacks and counter-attacks against all physical targets from all nearby distances and in all directions
- Use of items and tools for defense purposes
- Self-defense against peers
- Self-defense against “Stronger”
- Defenses against threat and attack situations with weapons
- Defenses against one or several attackers at the same time
Especially in the difficult development phase as a teenager KRAVolution Krav Maga gives the participant a stability and the necessary self-awareness. We do not only offer the individual a cool training group with which it is fun to train, but above all also the possibility to be able to effectively defend themselves at the end of the day.