KRAVolution Military Krav Maga is the original variant of this modern close combat system, which was developed for Israel Defense Forces. Nowadays it is trained by a variety of international military units and police units and is continuously developed from the experience in real operations.
The more you sweat in training the less you bleed in battle.
If the civilian variant is to take the flight as quickly as possible, to bring the enemy to the ground and to fix it there, in the case of the law enforcement divison, the military variant is about to incapacitate the enemy as quickly as possible to carry out the respective order.
The soldiers are trained to react properly under physical and psychological stress and to act tactically. The tactical mindset, that is, the psychic strength, is to be developed in the Krav Maga classes for soldiers as well as their technical abilities for self-defense.
The principle can be briefly summarized as follows: fight, flight, never freeze!
The main focuses of the KRAVolution Miltary Division for a holistic self-defense training are:
- Communication and body language
- tactical behavior in conflict situations
- Teamwork in self-defense
- Behavior in enroachments
- Techniques in emergency situations
- Self-defense in tight spaces, CQB training
- Self defense under adverse conditions, low light / no light
- Self-defense techniques and tactics for military use
- Use of Common Objects, i.e. hand- and longgun, as an object (‘‘cold weapon‘‘) against one or more attackers
- Defense against knife attacks
- Defense of gun threats
- Third Party Protection: Securing the comrades
- In addition, defense scenarios are taught to use prevention, response and defense in hostage and anti-terrorist scenarios.
KRAVolution Krav Maga can also rely on the experience of his Instructors, who are active soldiers and who have already made several international assignments in crisis areas. From their experiences, KRAVolution Military Krav Maga continues to develop the close combat system, adapted to current threats. KRAVolution can also look back on a long-term training experience with active soldiers on various international, military barracks.