We enable everyday people to defend themselves. No man should be threatened or attacked; no woman should be assaulted or raped; no child should be abducted or bullied. We develop in-depth training for bespoke environments from specialist military units to public-serving law enforcement.
We are fighters not technicians. We are Kravolution.
Since its inception, Krav Maga was created out of necessity. It was a solution to the problem of physical violence. Built on natural reactions, it follows very clear principles which are powered by the fighter within. It’s that simple. Here at KRAVolution we focus on making our members the best fighters they can become. We focus on the principles they need to confront violent scenarios. We also help them develop the aggression required to win the fight, because at the end of the day it’s the only way realistic self-defense can work. Techniques are the tools they need to solve these problems… that’s training. Let’s be clear, we are developing fighters who are master tacticians, not technicians who fight.
No Master decides on his own about the teaching methods or the curriculum. It is the decision of the KRAVolution Instructor Team how we continually develop the system. The system will be constantly tested by professionals all around the world and is verified by the new developments and knowledge of its professional users.
- We teach everyday people essential self-defense.
- We teach specialist organisations bespoke Krav Maga.
- We develop students into fighter.
- We grow instructors into teachers.
- We focus on principles not on techniques.
- We have an obsession for quality.
- We are outwardly focused on our students and instructors; not ourselves.
- We measure our success by the success of our students and schools.
- We have a mandatory requirement for fun.
- We strive to eliminate barriers to Krav Maga development.
Questions? Let us know!