- Provides lead direction, training, and work review; organizes and assigns work, sets priorities, and follows up to ensure coordination and completion of assigned work.
- Provides input into selection, evaluation, discipline, and other personnel matters.
- Coordinates assessments of court and judicial branch security needs.
- Develops security plans, crime prevention programs, evacuation plans, and other necessary emergency response measures for Metro or other grand facilities.
- Coordinates arrangements for necessary security for special events, individual visits of head of States, and others as required.
- Acts as liaison on security matters between local law enforcement and administrative agencies.
- Coordinates personnel actions when required by the Human Resources Division or other branch Managers.